I play with multiple tables in tile mode on the Mac client. Is there a better way to highlight which window is currently active and waiting for a command? Once 2-3 tables are waiting for action, it's hard to distinguish which one is currently active. Are there any settings or options that can make the active window stand out more?
Better Highlight for Active Window?
I found an answer to my own question so I thought I'd post it here. The Honer app for the Mac has what I was looking for. It will put a big border around the active window: https://github.com/nittanycolonial/Honer.app
Thanks for posting your follow up.
- All Categories
- WSOP.com Announcements
- WSOP Live Event Announcements
- WSOP Moments (Videos, hands, etc)
- WSOP Las Vegas
- WSOP Circuit Events
- WSOP.com NV Customer Support
- WSOP.com NJ Customer Support
- WSOP.com NV Promotions, Bonuses, and Suggestions
- WSOP.com NJ Promotions, Bonuses, and Suggestions
- WSOP.com NV Action Club (Loyalty Program)
- WSOP.com NJ Action Club (Loyalty Program)
- Poker Goals and Challenges
- Poker Beginner Questions
- Brags and Bad Beat Stories
- Cash Games
- Multi-Table Tournaments
- Sit n Go Tournaments
- The Rail (General Discussion - Non-Poker Related)