- The Roku device will connect to the same network.
- If you do not see your network on the list of available networks in the "Choose your Network" screen, select Scan again to see all networks. This will be a list of all networks that are available.
- If you do not remember the name of your wireless network, go to the support sites for your internet service provider or router manufacturer. Also, sometimes the default name is listed on the bottom of the router.
How to get your wireless password
- Enter the same password as your home network.
- If you have forgotten the password, go to the support site for your internet service provider or router manufacturer. They will be able to suggest the specific methods for their products to recover the password or reset it. Sometimes the default password is listed on the bottom of the router.