Is there an ETA to when the stud games will come back online? Why were they taken down in the first place?
stud games being down in NV
We don't have an ETA at the moment. Per gaming regulations all software changes require certification/validation from a third-party. We have no way of estimating how long that process will take.
As to the reason they were taken down, we noticed a bug in how players were charged antes. We pulled the games, refunded players who were impacted, and are now waiting to roll out the fix.
- All Categories
- WSOP.com Announcements
- WSOP Live Event Announcements
- WSOP Moments (Videos, hands, etc)
- WSOP Las Vegas
- WSOP Circuit Events
- WSOP.com NV Customer Support
- WSOP.com NJ Customer Support
- WSOP.com NV Promotions, Bonuses, and Suggestions
- WSOP.com NJ Promotions, Bonuses, and Suggestions
- WSOP.com NV Action Club (Loyalty Program)
- WSOP.com NJ Action Club (Loyalty Program)
- Poker Goals and Challenges
- Poker Beginner Questions
- Brags and Bad Beat Stories
- Cash Games
- Multi-Table Tournaments
- Sit n Go Tournaments
- The Rail (General Discussion - Non-Poker Related)