I like the sng weekly contest,,,but, wsop should consider doing it the way pokerstars did in something they called "battle of the planets"...you got scores based on finishing in the money(similar to wsop)..however, they only counted your first 100 games for the week...this way they still got a lot of play, but, it made it a fair assessment of ability versus someone who plays massive amounts of games...it would even be better if you did it in 50 game clips..this way if you did not do that well in the first 50, you still might have time to get another 50 in by the end of the week...try it one month and see what happens
weekly sng leaderboards
Quick question, do people on the weekly SNG leaderboards use hand histories. I mean like hands bought from a site like hhsmithy.com or others and loaded into software like PT3 or HM?
Or do you not do that here?
Thanks for the help!!!
No huds are not allowed, but you can review your own hand histories yourself
The first 50 sounds like a good idea to me. Even if they split it into two boards to reward higher win/finish % and the guys who can+ play 100 games a day. we know the sites goal is to encourage as much play as possible so I doubt a skill based reward will win out over a volume award.
- All Categories
- WSOP.com Announcements
- WSOP Live Event Announcements
- WSOP Moments (Videos, hands, etc)
- WSOP Las Vegas
- WSOP Circuit Events
- WSOP.com NV Customer Support
- WSOP.com NJ Customer Support
- WSOP.com NV Promotions, Bonuses, and Suggestions
- WSOP.com NJ Promotions, Bonuses, and Suggestions
- WSOP.com NV Action Club (Loyalty Program)
- WSOP.com NJ Action Club (Loyalty Program)
- Poker Goals and Challenges
- Poker Beginner Questions
- Brags and Bad Beat Stories
- Cash Games
- Multi-Table Tournaments
- Sit n Go Tournaments
- The Rail (General Discussion - Non-Poker Related)
This Weeks High Earners
- jockson 2