The Milwaukee, WI Potawatomi Hotel & Casino WSOP circuit event which starts this Thursday, Feb 2nd has been cancelled. Does anyone who why?
WSOP Circuit event in Milwaukee cancelled?
Moe, I was there last night and was told that it's actually still up in the air. Earlier in the day the staff was told it was cancelled however, by the time I was there (5pm) I was told it was now in limbo. I hope they get it scheduled back in ASAP, I too was looking forward to playing in it.
We anticipate a positive resolution for @paysbigpoker Circuit event. Will know definitively tomorrow and will update then. Here's the link to the tweet: https://twitter.com/WSOP/status/825763007552643072
Many inn alternatives are to be had inside a 10-20 min pressure of Poto. I stay a bit over an hour faraway from Poto, however the previous few MSPT's I've played there I actually have spent the night time in downtown Milwaukee assignment writing uk
- All Categories
- WSOP.com Announcements
- WSOP Live Event Announcements
- WSOP Moments (Videos, hands, etc)
- WSOP Las Vegas
- WSOP Circuit Events
- WSOP.com NV Customer Support
- WSOP.com NJ Customer Support
- WSOP.com NV Promotions, Bonuses, and Suggestions
- WSOP.com NJ Promotions, Bonuses, and Suggestions
- WSOP.com NV Action Club (Loyalty Program)
- WSOP.com NJ Action Club (Loyalty Program)
- Poker Goals and Challenges
- Poker Beginner Questions
- Brags and Bad Beat Stories
- Cash Games
- Multi-Table Tournaments
- Sit n Go Tournaments
- The Rail (General Discussion - Non-Poker Related)